Wednesday, September 26, 2007

For Rebecca and Barnecked Lady

Mr Poopy Pants misses you Amy. You should hear Avee talk to him, I realize I call the baby all sorts of bizarre things when I hear them come out of Avee's mouth, "You so coot, on-chew Misser pooey-pants. I gonna tiss you and tiss you all over yo silly little face..."

My mama always tol' me, "It doesn't matter what you say, it's how you say it." And it's true. I get the best laughs out of Danyo after I sweetly tell him to stop crapping all over his clothes or that if he has another crying spell I'm gonna lose my mind.

Avee can finally sing a decipherable Twinkle Twinkle-- Rebecca. I thought it would come so much sooner when I heard Reagan doing it a year and a half ago.

I started this video taping because I love how sometimes Danyo can be talked out of crying. I was hoping I could catch his hyperventilating "I can't decided if I want to laugh our cry, oh well, I'll just laugh" sound, but he didn't really do it. But, it's awful cute nonetheless. And you will see how Avee manages to get herself right into the center of attention so seamlessly that I will never worry about that girl feeling neglected or left out.

And you get to hear Avee sing. And that's just cute. Along with the back of her hair. Which I rarely comb. Even when I do, it rarely looks combed. So, whatever---enjoy.

I may be getting a little video-happy here. I won't deny it.



p.s. TMM don't hate me because I'm beautiful. And because I regularly start sentences with conjunctions. I know it's wrong. I really do. But I just can't help myself.

12 comments:

NOBODY said...

Oh man, I just watched this video after posting it. It's ridiculously lame. I shouldn't be allowed to say that about my children, right? I do have to be honest though.
But there are aunts and grandmas who will watch it and think the head-wobbling is absolutely genius, so I'm making a sacrifice---my reputation for their happiness.

Alicia said...

I really liked the video and I'm not even a relation. Your children are darling!

Millie said...

I don't hate you for either thing. I start my sentences with conjunctions quite often, but then I'm not sending out spam, am I?

Your babies are darling, like you.

Sketchy said...

Oh, sorry, but I'm not in the middle of babyness and so for me that is so not lame. So cute!

And I like how Avee has to get his full attention by cutting you out of the picture.

Super Happy Girl said...

Look at those cheeks!! What a cutie.
"Say I'm OK". Awwwww,
I love it when you said 'you're so cute" and he gives you this big smile..
Sweeeeet.

Oh and Avee!! :)

a said...

HA!!! Mr. Poopy Pants, thats awesome! I miss him too!!!!!! COME BACK TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrot Jello said...

My 3 year old said "Hey, that girl took our baby!"
We want our baby back.
Actually, his cough sounds very much like our baby's cough.

Tori :) said...

Cutie. Cutie patootie!

S said...

You know that boy is adorable! Question? How the hecka did NCS do that. I wish you were just a smidge closer, I be there tonight for dinner fosure. I miss avee, and bo.

Suzanne said...

Yeth, he is so cute!!! ;D What is it about a crying baby that makes me want to grab him and rock him until he stops??? I guess that instinct never goes away. How sweet to see his smile!!! :)

megachick said...

1- i think my bug has that same outfit
2- pooka sticks her head in my way to get at bug, too.

are you sure his shoulder's still in place? ;-)

Code Yellow Mom said...

So, um, two days later...sorry for the belated comment. :) BUT that is one cute baby...I like the nursing baby tongue thing and it is so funny that he can grin like that right after crying...so precious.

And I didn't like Ave's hair as much as I liked her tatt. ;) I love her aggressive loving on the babe - we have a lot of that around here, too.

LOVE the video. There will be a day (I don't know - maybe a hundred years from now?) that we'll be wishing for those crying jags and poopy pants times again. For some sentimental old lady reason or something. Or maybe just because they really are so precious.